1. Senate Accountability, Fairer Representation and Governance for Canada. Updated Jun. 21, 2006.
2. A Strong Parliament for Ontario. 2007
3. Fair Representation and Governance for Ottawa. Updated Dec. 1, 2006
5. A comparison of the different proposals for Ottawa-Carleton governance. Updated Feb. 9, 2002.
6. Optimizing Ottawa’s Transit System. Updated 25 Apr. 2012
7. Optimizing Toronto’s Core Transit System. 2 May 2012
8. Mitigating Power, Oil and Climate Disasters. Updated Jan 23, 2008.
9. A concept for an International Exposition by Ottawa's Chaudière Falls . Updated Nov. 8, 2004.
10. Recreational pathways along the Rideau and Jock Rivers. Updated Mar. 27, 2002.
11. A center for the amateur performing arts for Ottawa. Updated Oct. 3, 2000.
12. A Viable Health Care System for Canadians. Updated Jan 10, 2008
14.HF ionospheric absorption, typical ionization, conductivity and possible synoptic heating parameters. (Abstract: copies are available.)
15. Synoptic models of high latitude magnetic activity and equivalent ionospheric and induced currents. (Abstract. Reprints are available.)
16. Space weather: synoptic modeling of the E region electrodynamics. Updated Oct. 3, 2003.
17. Cat (sailing) photo gallery. Updated Oct. 31, 2000.
18.Valentine Redig and Maude Kent's ancestors and family. Updated Mar. 14, 2004.
19. Frank Walker and Fairy Masters' ancestors and family Updated Oct 10, 2004
20. The families of Adam Gorr and Elizabeth Rausch and Mary and John Leinweber. Updated Aug. 2004.
The author would be pleased to discuss or give a brief presentation on any of the above subjects. Note some pages contain numerous pictures and may take several minutes to load with a dialup modem. They are best viewed on at least a 16" monitor with 1024 by 768 resolution but try 1280 by 1024 for clearer pictures. The 27” iMac has about 3 mega pixels and is very nice and reliable. The computer (cpu) should have 1 GB or more of physical memory and at least 2 GB of virtual (disk) memory. Always run Task Manager (right click task bar or move program to Start menu) to monitor resources being used by your computer. If the PF (Page File or disk memory) usage increases by more than a hundred MB or so on large programs then you probably need more physical memory for efficient operation. However, if the cpu usages is often maximum then you may need a faster cpu. A dual or quad 3 rd generation processor also helps to speed up execution. In order to view large charts or images in detail with your IE browser you need to go to Tools, then Internet Options and then to the Advanced tab then down to Multimedia and then deselect the 'Enable Automatic resizing' button. Update the operating system to Windows XP and service pack 2 and then install the security pack and MS windows Defender AntiSpyware for improved security. The new Internet Explorer 8 browser is more robust and secure than IE6 or IE7 and should also be updated. Avanquest’s SystemSuite 12 also has good security and cleanup utilities. For the Internet Explorer browser and in the Tools menu, set the privacy for your cookies to high so that third parties cannot sneak in cookies. Most ISPs now have a Spam box and anti-virus facilities for e-mail which you should use. Thanks for dropping by.